Still one of the most versatile true-twin freestyle snowboards in the game, the Jibsaw delivers award-winning power and playfulness for attacking the park or riding all-mountain. Combining our flatware tip-and-tail profiles with Serrated Edge technology and our most progressive AmpTek profile, the Jibsaw blends high-speed stability and edge grip with playful, buttery float for a progressive, hard-charging blend of freestyle/all-mountain versatility.
Explosive Pop and Stability
AmpTek Elite Rocker maintains explosive pop and edge-gripping stability
All-Mountain Freestyle Versatility
A medium-stiff flex for all-mountain freestyle power and maneuverability in all terrain
Lively Pop, Easy Control
Twin Freestyle flex enhances pop and balance for easy freestyle control
All Conditions Edge Control
7S Serrated Edges enhance edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel
100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably harvested forests
- Shape: Twin
- Insert setback: Centered-Centered-Centered-Centered-Centered
- Inserts number: 6*2
- Core: Wood CBF2
- Base density: 7500 Sintered
- Base details: 3866 (150), 3962 (153), 4080 (155), 4140 (157), 4198 (159)
- Flex rate: Flex 6/10
- Waist: 24.9cm-25cm-25.2cm-25.3cm-25.4cm
- Sidecut: Serrated Edges (7S)
- Rocker Camber: Amptek Elite
- Radius: 6.8m-7.1m-7.3m-7.4m-7.5m
- Stance width min/max: 51 to 63cm-51 to 63cm-51 to 63cm-51 to 63cm-51 to 63cm
- Suggested weight: 50 to 90kg / 110 to 200 lbs
- Boot size: 29.5cm max
AMPTEK ELITE ROCKER
- Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring stiff extremities and a softer waist, AMPTEK ELITE is composed of 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop, and stability.
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
SERRATED EDGES 7S
- Our exclusive 7S SERRATED EDGE technology offers seven, smaller points of edge contact (three between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for maximum stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel.