Consign with us
THANK YOU FOR CONSIGNING WITH US!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS FROM HERE ON OUT.
The Lifecycle of your items:
1. You will receive an email for you to login to your online consignor account. Here you will see your items that have sold; unsold items will not appear on your online account.
2. Emails from us are important and generally require action on your part. It is the preferred way we communicate with you. Please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your trusted email list.
3. We run two seasonal consignment periods so we can give you the most amount of time to sell your gear. It is important to bring your gear early in the season so it has the greatest amount of days to sell on our floor. We start taking summer items in March and winter items in late September.
4. There will be a sale at the end of each season and the dates and percentages off are determined by the weather, stock levels, and demand. We will send you an email notifying you of how the sale will be structured. Generally, the sales run in March/April and September/October. Items are eligible for pick up after you receive the sale email, however we encourage you to leave your items with us through at least the 30% off period.
5. If any of your items are still remaining towards the end of the sale, you will receive an email letting you know you have 14 days to pick up your items. If you have year-round, non-seasonal items, it is very important you have contact with us so we can reset the life cycle of your item in our software. If you do not pick up your items or contact us by end of the 14-day period, your items become property of the store and we may donate, put them in storage until next season, or sell these items at our discretion. We have to be able to change seasons and deal with abandoned items. We hope you understand and we make multiple attempts to contact you.
Consignment Rates per Item:
Up to $124 40% to you
$125 – $249 50% to you
$250 – $499 60% to you
$500 – $999 70% to you
$1000+ 80% to you
When you use your store credit in the Annex, you get a 20% bonus!
- Example: if you buy an item with your store credit that's $100, only $80 will be used!
Annex store credit is one-time transferable to the Outdoor Store and Bike Shop at the regular rates, a dollar-for-dollar match.
When your gear sells:
1. Let it ride! Build up your money for a big purchase, use it as store credit, and it’s worth an extra 20% in the store versus a check payout. Your store credit is available immediately in the store when an item sells.
2. Pick up a check in store. Checks are available no earlier than thirty days following the sale of your item. No advance notice is necessary.
3. Get a check sent to you for a $1.50 fee. Checks are mailed on request via response to the email or by phone.
4. Your money is good for a period of one year from the date of sale.