Lighter and stronger than aluminum rims, the Valor’s carbon rim lay-up is engineered to absorb radial vibrations and impacts adding suspension to a bike, making the ZTR Valor Carbon the most advanced wheelset NoTubes has ever produced. Non-compliant heavy rims that deliver a harsh, abusive ride have become the standard from most companies producing carbon rims. The ZTR Valor utilizes a construction that is both elastic and strong. Laced to Neo hubs with Sapim Force spokes, Stan's NoTubes has constructed light weight carbon fiber wheels not just to be stronger than aluminum but also to perform better in real world riding conditions.
- Designed for cross country racing and riding
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider tires
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
|Model||Valor 29 Team|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim Custom Force 2.0/1.7/1.8|
|Nipples||Secure Lock Aluminum|
|Axle(s)||All current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||F/R: 1441g|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM XD|
* Subject to change without notice.
|15X100/12X142 / Shimano||00847746016564||QBP-WE5113|