Specialized's Riata Mountain Shoes are as comfortable as they are efficient. The stiff soles and Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds provide awesome pedaling power and support, while the synthetic-leather/mesh uppers breathe great and are built to hold up to even the most extreme conditions. You also get triple Velcro closures for a super-secure and adjustable fit, and aggressive treads for all-surface traction.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit with low collar height for ankle comfort.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole with rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Three-strap offset Velcro® closure for comfortable fit.
- Durable synthetic leather and vented upper.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 315 grams (1/2 pair, size 39)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / 37||00888818174935||61117-5537||RIA369271097|
|Black / 38||00888818175574||61117-5538||RIA38788148|
|Black / 41||00888818176717||61117-5541||RIA365595521|