Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The…
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Off-setting shims to use with Specialized Multi-position Stems
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only
Salsa Alternator Hardware Set for 2013+ Ti and all steel frames
Beautifully machined and hand-friendly, Salsa's Flip-Off Quick-Release Skewer is a great way to keep your wheel attached to your bike. It's constructed from stainless steel to make sure it'll be along for the ride for years to come. This QR works with 170mm fatbike rear hubs.
Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount
Salsa Derailleur Hanger For Beargrease Carbon
- Lightweight aluminum bolt - This handy tool works as a headset top cap until you need it, and when combined with a 6mm hex wrench, turns into a socket for removing the Pivot Bolt to change your derailleur hanger - For all Salsa Split Pivot suspension models - Integrated 22mm socket design…
Covers front derailleur mount when running 1x
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
Stylish and strong, Salsa's Fat Flip-Off Stainless Steel Quick-Release Skewers are a nice finishing touch on any fat bike. The shaft is constructed from stainless steel, which makes for a sturdy, durable, lightweight pair of skewers.
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
Fits: Salsa Colossal Ti 2015, Salsa Warbird 2016, Foundry Overland 2016.
Specialized's C50 carbon extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Specialized's Carbon Ski-Tip Extensions are lightweight and ergonomic, perfect for optimizing your aero position. The 40-degree carbon ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog to fit a wide range of arm widths. The 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar…
Mate Specialized's Clip-On Clamp to a pair of aero extension bars and get time on your side. Their 22.2mm diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket extensions, and with a one-bolt hinge system, they're simple to install.
- Aluminum collars feature angled slots. - S-Works 32.6mm standard collar (14mm tall) fits all Specialized road frames with an aluminum outer seat tube sleeve - S-Works 31.8mm standard collar (14mm tall) fits all Specialized road frames with a 31.8mm outer seat tube diameter
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
In a perfect world, you'd be riding Specialized's Shiv in any triathlon, but ITU plays by its own rules. Never fear, however, because Specialized's Venge ViAS is the most aerodynamic road bike out there. And with the ViAS Aero Clip-On Bars, you'll be able to dial-in your TT position while remaining…
With the perfect position comes the perfect result, and with Specialized's ViAS Aero TT Clip-On Bars, you'll get all of the above. They're made exclusively for the ViAS cockpit found on the latest Venge, and they're longer than the ITU option, so you'll be able to achieve a full extension for the…
This minimal ISCG 05 chain guide is designed to promote pedaling efficiency and low drivetrain drag while keeping the chain securely on the chainring through rough terrain.
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life