The Cochise 85 W is the entry point for the women's Cochise series, made for intermediate female skiers who want the mobility that comes with a walk mode. Designed with input from the Women to Women Project, the Cochise 85 W is specially engineered for a women's-specific fit and natural stance. The anatomically shaped liner fits surprisingly well out-of-the-box, but if needed, your bootfitter can utilize Tecnica's C.A.S. technology to punch, grind, and thermo-mold for a truly custom fit. Power Light Design ensures a responsive performance on the hill with less fatigue at the end of the day. A lightweight shell and a wide 42-degree range of motion let you move efficiently when in walk mode. On the downhill, four-buckle construction and an 85 flex work together to open up the mountain for super-fun days. An added perk is the merino toe box to keep your toes cozy on the iciest of days.
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the-box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Mobility Cuff with a metal-to-metal connection and the S.A.S. (Self Adjusting System) offers a 42° range of motion. The S.A.S. automatically reduces any kind of play. The result is great uphill mobility with solid downhill performance.
- Celliant liner is powered by 13 Thermo-reactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen, and blood flow. This results in improved warmth, performance, thermal regulation, and faster recovery. Lambswool offers additional insulation.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk
- Shell: bi-material PU
- Cuff: bi-material Triax 3.0
- Liner: SPORT- Celliant
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Powerstrap: 35mm power strap
- Gripwalk: Premounted
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Black / 22.5||888341854939|
|Black / 23.5||888341854953||TEC35435054M|
|Black / 24.5||888341854977||TEC35706085M|
|Black / 25.5||888341854991||TEC35324646M|
|Black / 26.5||888341855011||TEC35672666M|
|Black / 27.5||888341855035|