Inbounds powder laps or exploring the back bowls, the women's Alltrack Pro 80 is designed to ski the whole mountain. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking and a 100mm last balances comfort and control. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission for all-conditions skiing. The full custom liner includes Thinsulate for added warmth and is thermo-moldable for a precise fit.
- Women's-specific slim fit features a 100mm last for a strong balance of comfort and support
Lightweight, Full Power
- Generative Design Grid minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
Better Skiability, Better Fit
- Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and control
Optimized Hike Mode
- The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode
- The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
Custom Comfort and Precision
- Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission
Insulated Warmth and Support
- Thinsulate Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability
GRIPWALK Compatible (sold separately)
- GRIPWALK soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Lava / 27.5