Supportive, customizable, and responsive as hell, the K2 Hue is the ultimate high-performance women's snowboard binding, and seeks to accompany you anywhere your snowboarding takes you.
Featuring our customizable TriPod Chassis, the Hue's lateral and medial flex can be customized and fine-tuned by swapping the interchangeable urethane damping pods and Lock Block included with the binding. This allows for the ultimate personal preference on how and when pressure is applied to the board for pressing, carving, or powering down the mountain.
Underfoot, 3° of inward canting is built into the binding to complement the users natural athletic stance and put you in a more balanced position, helping to maneuver through any terrain. This is topped with an EVA footbed, helping to reduce vibration underfoot: allowing for a quieter feel when it gets choppy.
The AT Nylon highback features our Gap Eraser forward lean adjustment, reducing the weight of the binding while allowing you to fine-tune heel edge response.
The 3D neoprene padded ankle strap comfortably holds you securely in the binding and our PerfectFit 2.0 toe strap hinges to perfectly fit the toe box of any snowboard boot on the market. Aluminum ratchets are nearly bombproof and feature our EZ Feed design for hassle free strapping in, and once mounted to your board, the whole binding can be adjusted on the fly by hand thanks to our tool-less design.
- TriPod Chassis w/ Lockout Block: A supportive and smooth flexing chassis that uses interchangeable pods on the base of the binding to customize the lateral mobility and feel to your exact liking, or use the Lockout Block to eliminate lateral roll entirely.
- AT Nylon Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment: Stiff, durable, and temperature resistant nylon provide maximum responsiveness and support. Customize your forward lean without the need for tools or a traditional forward lean block.
- 3D Neoprene Ankle Strap: Contoured with a narrow waist and constructed with ultra comfortable neoprene to focus on fit and support.
- Perfect Fit 2.0 Toe Strap: Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- 3° Canted Footbed: 3° of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment: Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on the fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.
|Black / Medium||886745918400||B2104011014|