There's nothing quite like the feeling you get when a perfectly groomed canvas of corduroy is sprawled before you, and the anticipation of laying down arcs and sending it full-throttle gets you going.
Whether lapping groomed trails with your friends or speeding down firm snow, you can expect that feeling of smooth transitions and effortless arcs that make any day on the hill a good day.
- Duramax titanal construction is designed to provide both maximum durability and increased performance with a unique, high-value look.
- Two different types of wood are specifically blended to create the Trueblend Woodcore, creating 3 different areas of density to precisely control the flex.
- Waist: 72mm
- Radius By Size: 11 (146), 12 (153), 13 (160), 14 (167)
- Binding Din Range: 3-10
- Rocker Profile: 6mm Rocker
- Rocker Profile Description: Tip To Tail Camber
- Construction Detail: Composite Sidewall
- Detailed Construction: Composite Technology
- Weight Per Pair X Size: 3500g (160cm)
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Anthracite / 146cm||888341864266||BLI46956683W|
|Anthracite / 153cm||888341864273||BLI46343292W|
|Anthracite / 160cm||888341864280||BLI46683862W|
|Anthracite / 167cm||888341864297|