$0.25 - $16.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
$0.50 - $0.90
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water.
$1.00 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Used between the caliper and fork/Frame mount to space the disc brake caliper to the correct rotor plane
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$1.40 - $19.99
Hammer Gel is an easily digested, concentrated source of complex carbohydrates that boasts 4 amino acids to enhance athletic output and prolong energy levels during intense training and competition. There's only a trace of sugar, so there's no sugar rush or dreaded sugar crash. Hammer Gel has a syrup–like consistency that mixes easily with water if so desired. Use it before, during, and after exercise.
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Ball-inflating needle for footballs, basketballs and more
Wheels Manufacturing Axle Spacers help you dial in your hub spacing to ensure correct fit and side-to-side spacing in the rear triangle without having to alter the wheel's dish. - Spacers come in bags of 20
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes
$1.69 - $3.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
$1.95 - $59.99
Use HEED as your one-source fuel supply whenever and wherever a sports drink is your preferred choice. Hammer's top-of-the-line fuel utilizes an all-complex-carbohydrate formula as opposed to simple sugars, for consistent, long-lasting energy that won't cause energy fluctuations or stomach distress. Its robust electrolyte profile ensures proper hydration while L-carnosine delivers superb lactic-acid buffering to reduce muscle soreness. All this with a never syrupy, subtle flavor, and no foul after taste, either!
$1.95 - $49.99
Skratch Labs Sport Hydration Mix is a sports drink containing simple sugars, electrolytes, only real fruit for flavor and the right amount of electrolytes to properly replace what’s lost when you sweat.
$1.99 - $47.76
SaltStick Caps are full-spectrum electrolyte capsules that have been engineered to replace sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and chloride lost in sweat, in a form and quantity that your body can use. The buffered salt composition also helps digestion and absorption, with a recommended dose of 1-2 capsules per hour. These unique capsules help minimize muscle cramping and heat stress during training and endurance events. Vitamin D has been added to aid in calcium absorption by the body. The capsules are vegetarian, gluten-free, GMO-free, and contain a balanced and buffered mixture of electrolytes with nothing unnecessary added. The formulation provides unparalleled support for challenging conditions, and have been used to help athletes win major endurance events worldwide.
Set of 8 SKS stainless fender drawbolt/nuts
$2.19 - $7.99
• Secures frame pump to frame • Nylon • Also good for use as a watch band
$2.49 - $35.82
Clif Shot Bloks are so delicious you’ll find yourself looking forward to workouts and races with newfound excitement. While Bloks please your pallet, they also console your stomach with solid food that’s easy to digest and quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. Each sleeve packs 200 calories of carbohydrate and 14mg of sodium to keep you going strong. Clif Shot Bloks are made with high-quality organic ingredients and contain no artificial flavors or hydrogenated oils.
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$2.50 - $2.99
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$2.50 - $2.99
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
$2.65 - $31.80
Skratch Labs Anytime Energy Bar is made with real ingredients such as fruits, nuts and quinoa. It has enough fuel to power you through endurance workouts and is tasty enough to be used as a snack any time of day.
$2.79 - $5.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$3.25 - $49.99
Hammer's Perpetuem is a state-of-the-art fuel blend specifically formulated for use during extended training or competition. It boasts a combination of complex carbohydrates, fats and proteins to provide incredible nourishment for endurance athletes. It's easy on the stomach and quick to digest. This mix provides consistent and reliable energy. Plus, it slows down lactic acid, so your muscles feel less tired.
TYR's Soft Silicone Ear Plugs mold easily to your ears for a comfortable, watertight seal. A storage case is also included to keep your ear plugs clean.
$3.50 - $59.99
Athletes know that improvement comes from recovery, when the body rebuilds itself slightly stronger than before. This is where Recoverite shines! Using the proper 3:1 ratio of complex carbohydrates to protein, it minimizes after-exercise muscle soreness, replenishes electrolytes, and restores muscle glycogen, so you can train or race the next day to your full potential. This subtle-tasting drink also helps boost your immune system and has no artificial flavors, colors, or added sweeteners.
$3.99 - $24.99
Keep your computer and sensors ready for every ride with replacement batteries Key features: - CR2032 battery is used for most Trek and Bontrager computers - 23AE battery is used for the Bontrager Interchange Analog Wireless Sensor - LR44 and L1154 batteries are identical and used in Bontrager SpeedTrap Sensor
- Replacement parts and accessories for SpeedTrap Digital Speed Sensor - Fork Cap covers SpeedTrap pocket when sensor is removed - Spacer is required on some forks to position sensor closer to wheel magnet
$3.99 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Page 1 of 45 Next page