Service. Done Right.
At Peak Sports, we maintain a state-of-the-art bicycle service department staffed with experienced, professional and passionate technicians. We are prepared to handle all of your bicycle service needs, from minor adjustments and repairs to complete overhauls.
We offer a variety of service packages along with a complete list of a la carte options to fine-tune your riding experience. Our friendly, knowledgeable technicians look forward to speaking with you about improving your bicycle's performance.
Come in any time - estimates are always free!
|We partner with to BikeFlights.com to box and ship your bike. |
$75 plus shipping costs to box & ship.
$60 to box without shipping.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule service.
Bicycle Service & Repair Packages
Safety Service $50
- Complete safety check
- Lubrication of cables and chain
- Brake and shifting adjustments
- Tire inflation
Full Service $125
Includes everything in the Safety Service plus:
- Adjustment of headset, bottom bracket, hub bearings / hubs
- Precise front and rear wheel truing
Annual Service $200
Includes everything in the Full Service plus:
- Complete drivetrain removal, cleaning, reinstallation, and tuning
- Installation of brake / shift cables & housings
Complete Overhaul $300
Includes everything in the previous service packages plus:
- Removal and cleaning of all components
- Cleaning and repacking of all serviceable bearings
- Necessary chasing, facing, and reaming of the frame
Note: Cost of replacement parts, if necessary, is not included in price of these service packages. Suspension service and hydraulic brake bleeding are not included in the above labor rates.