Not all of us live in the frozen tundra. And if you do, you'll be surprised by just how often a quality jersey, like Specialized's RBX drirelease Merino Long Sleeve Jersey, will more than suffice in cold conditions.
To make sure of it, this jersey is made from our drirelease Merino with FreshGuard material, which allows for nice insulating warmth, natural odor protection, and efficient moisture transfer. In other words, this isn't merely a fashion statement, this long sleeve cycling jersey is driven by performance.
You'll also find that they've included ample storage space for your ride essentials, with one zippered chest pocket and three standard pockets at the rear. There's also a full-length front zipper to control the ventilation while you're climbing or putting down hard efforts, plus their Standard Fit that ensures enough wiggle room for a base layer underneath.
- Drirelease Merino with FreshGuard naturally insulates for warmth, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
- One zippered chest pocket, three standard back pockets, and one sweatproof zippered rear pocket provide plenty of safe storage for your ride essentials and electronics.
- Full-length front zipper lets you dump heat on-the-fly.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Standard Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Oak Green / X-Large||00888818149131||64117-8725||SBC-64117-8725|